Thursday, March 01, 2007

Hey guys,

They say that the first step is always the hardest. Well, guess what? They’re completed right! I have been sitting here for a while now wondering what to write. And yes, I am a virgin “blogger.” Hahaha. If you know me well enough you would know that I’m hardly the type to post personal comments or pictures across the world wide web but just for you Allee, I will do it!

I guess I’ll start with how this all came about. Personally I blame Allee, it was all her idea to begin with! And what's worst is that she made me part responsible for this blog by giving me full access, goddamnit!! Haha. Actually, from another perspective this blog serves a really good purpose as a channel for communication between friends in NZ and Allee who’s just across the ditch. (See Allee, even though you’re across the ocean you’ll always be connected to our lives in NZ :)).

Our intention is for everyone to use this blog to post messages and updates. Instead of circulating email forwards and bombarding each other’s in boxes, we can vandalise this blog instead! Let this be a place where you can share your success, a place to let out your anger or lame jokes, or you could simply say “hi” from time to time just to let us know you’re still alive (CUNG!!). Whatever it is that may tickles your fancy, it would be good to hear about all it. Feel free to take the centre stage and post whatever your heart desires – the sky is the limit!

That’s all from me for now. Let’s get “blogging” haha.

Anna

3 comments:

T-Sauce said...

SURPRISE!!

First blog ever... in your girl's blog =P, doing it during my lunchtime.. hooray.. but too bad I can only leave a comment, not a 'Post'.. Apparently I can leave lame jokes here.. So here comes one - A man walks into a bar... OUCH!!! lol.. that's probably a 9/10 on the lamo-meter... So how do we go about with posting pics, since this is a restricted blog =P Me gotta blog on too, but haven't really blogged using my one.. lol.. Will be commenting more when more people reply...

Terence

Anna said...

T-sauce? Does that stand for Tomatoe sauce? hahaha

Congratulations, since you're the first to add a comment you win a prize :D. Ask Allee for the prize, she'll send it to you in a special package all the way from Melbourne :D.

I must say that joke was pretty lame, more lame then any of mine put together haha.

I'm not sure if you can add pictures to your comments on this blog, I'll have to ask Allee the IT geek. Posting comments and pictures at the same time would be really cool but before we do we must set out some boundaries and disclaimer. "At no time is Terence Sue allow to post naked pictures of himself on Anna and Allee's blog. However, if he wishes to share sexy pictures of Judy Mai in her bikini then by all means…." HAHA

Holly Yu said...

Hey girls! Nice idea on the blog. It's a great way to be able to catch up, since you girls hardly ever email!

I have to point out, though: technically, Allee's across the Sea, not the Ocean. Hehe... Sorry, had to do it.

Anyway, keep updating the blog. Even if it is just to say, "I did nothing today".