Monday, March 19, 2007

Hey guys,

Ok, here are the results from Round the Bays, 2007:

Anna N 102:04
Judy 100:12
Terence 40:19
Paul 42:20
Sue 57:23
Anna M 69:20
Jenny M 73:15
Rachel MJ 67:12
Susan 102:06
Renee 100:09

I have a feeling I’ve missed out someone. If I have, do let me know and I’ll update the list.

Judy the devious bastard ran off without me in the last two minutes - that's the only reason she got a better time!! hahaha.

This year, being my first year to participate in Round the Bays, I would say I’m pretty happy with my achievement of just completing the race regardless of how long it took. Next year, my goal will be to beat my current time. Wish me luck :D.

Allee, I wished you were there to share my first experience… and also I think your presence would have brought more excitement and competition for those who ran the race.

Anyways, just want to say “good job everyone” and thank you to Judy and her company for the feast after the race – you accountants really do know how to put on a fantastic BBQ :D.

Anna

5 comments:

T-Sauce said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
T-Sauce said...

Boy what a run aye.. I was dying out there running.. Managed to lose paul from the start.. Thanks to the oversize crowd.. hehe.. Didn't have the fitness i had last year.. i was walking at some points.. I think i'm gonna retire after this.. No more RTB for me =P

Good run girls.. Proud of each one of you, just for finishing and participating..

Thanks for the free food Judy.. I would've had it at my company.. but when i got there.. they ran outta food.. cheap bastards.. lol

Btw, missed out Rita.. she got 105.19 lol..

Unknown said...

Yup, you forgot me. For the record, Cung Ly got 30mins flat. Don't worry, I accept your apology anna; if I had a time like yours, I'd be pretty jealous of my time too :)

Anna and Allee said...

hehe cung you cheeky monkey, was that 30min in a scooter? =P

T-Sauce said...

Haven't done a lame joke in a while.. So heres another one..

What do you call a fly with no wings...

a walk.. get it?

You guys are probably thinking what the.... lol..