Thursday, March 22, 2007

Change is one of those things that you initially resist but eventually learn to love it in hindsight. When I moved to New Zealand, I resisted with every fiber in body and it wasn't for a while until I felt at home in my own skin. But with every one I met, everyone I called my friend and my crew (my boys and the aba), I took a little bit of their personality with me. When you're with your friends, it is not as apparent, unless you completely mirror their actions, the nuiances you pick up from them will come off as merely being close. But once I moved back to Cali, I would do something and think to myself, wow, that's what __(insert name here)___ used to do. If I ever want proof that my life in New Zealand and the friends that I made there mean the world to me all I need to do is look up...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
DAmn it, it's not showing the whole photo, check it out here:

2 comments:

Anna and Allee said...

i hope the puppy can still say 'muah, i love u"... else u gota change the battery hehe

Anna said...

HAHA BRAIN??? It's me, pinky!! It took a while for me to click, you most certainly did not sound like Allee.

Well, I hope you will make more of an effort then I have in keeping this blog updated and exciting :).

How have you been anyways dude? Haven't heard from you in a while, good to know you’re still alive. Are you coming back to NZ sometime soon for Jen's wedding? Do let me know your plans and if you’re lucky maybe Allee will fly back to visit as well :D.