Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Hey everyone, how's RTB training going?
Hope you're all ready for the big race this weekend... Su, Anna and Judy you girls make me so proud! Hehe show those guys what you're made of.
What's up with the tight tees idea? Hmmm must've been Simon's idea - designed to make sure that you can't run too fast =P

Here are some photos that I've taken with my bad quality mobile phone camera. It's so limited, there's only space to store 10 pics at one time.




Australian Open 3rd round - Mario Ancic vs. Dominik Hrbaty
(Mario won... and he's so cute too!)












Moomba Festival - I loved the fireworks, they went on for like 12 mins!






Firecrackers at Chinatown on Chinese New yr eve





Night view from the balcony of my apartment





4 comments:

Anna said...

What is the meaning of "training"? HAHA. If I die during the race I will die a happy woman knowing that my participation was for a good cause... :S.

Love the pics Allee, it definitely brings colour to the blog. I'll be sure to post some picture from NZ soon.

T-Sauce said...

well everyone else seems psyched up for the RTB.. well im sure paul will be able to beat your time Allee.. so you should be proud of him as well.. hehe.. I'm happy that the girls are doing RTB.. Doesn't matter what time you girls get.. I'm just glad y'all giving it a go.. Cross your fingers for Sunshine on Sunday..


Interesting pics Allee.. too bad their not that big =P

Anna and Allee said...

a11ee
hahaha yea they're tiny pics, that's why my face couldn't fit in them =P

I hope Paul can beat my time :D and actually get a proper scan this year so he can prove it hehe

Unknown said...

hey alleeeee

finally got around to coming on this site!. Wow! can't believe youre studyign your masters and working full time! Thats mental! don't know how you can do it super woman!

Work at the firm is going ok, i'm on a long term project at the city council so based on the client site practically 5 days a week. Still have yet to make my mind up on the firm and have lots to say about the experience so far but i think i'd leave that conversation offline hahaha

Theres quite a few ppl who used to work for Accenture now working here and they said its a real party culture hehe..been partying hard? I was planning on heading to melb endjuly/start august but this is to be determined now because of work. but definitely will come visit. and HAHA i'm not doign the RTB. Whew. i'm so not ready for it!

Anyways take care adn talk to you later