Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Coming Home..


I'm going home

To the place where I belong Where your love has always been good enough for me

I'm running from you know I think you got me all wrong

I don't regret this life I chose for me


Song by Daughtry - "Home"


So I'm coming back this weekend, it's been almost a year since I've been gone and no words can express how excited I am.

I'm anticipating the moment where I get to see all the smiling, familiar face again, to have a good laugh with my wonderful friends, to catch up on everything's that's happened since I've been gone, to have dad's home cooked food again, to be in my old room and sleep on my old bed, to taste the yummy Tanuki Cave jap food which I've been craving for, to take someone back to kindergarten with bball, to stroll down mission bay with a tripple cone movenpick ice cream... can't wait to see you guys soon =)

No comments: